As a member of The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS) we aim to provide the highest standard of service to
all our customers.
In order to ensure that our customers interests are safeguarded, and that any complaint is taken
seriously and professionally, we eased the complaint process to a one point call.
It is very important to follow the below proceedings, as the TPOS could not and will not consider any
complaint, until all our internal complaints procedure has been exhausted.
In the unfortunate event of a customer needing to complain it will be handled as follows:
- 1. A letter and or an email should be sent to our Managing Director and or the officer in charge and
as we will decide and inform our customers from time to time.
- 2. The complaint should include the full details of it, including dates, correspondence and any
other details. The complaint should also include the right method to contact the customer,
preferably an email address. All of the above is in order to allow us to swiftly thoroughly
investigate and make our findings.
- 3. We endeavour to acknowledge the complaint within two working days and we will inform the
- 4. We estimate that our investigation, especially when we receive all details from the complainant,
at start, to be in the region of 10 days. We reserve our rights to contact the complainant and ask
for further details if so needed, in order to speed up the process.
- 5. We may need some more time, to complete the investigation, and if so we will inform the
complainant of it.
- 6. After a thorough investigation, we will write a final finding letter. In this letter, we will
point out the possible way to resolve the matter and or, if the complaint is upheld. That means,
that from our prospective, this is the last resolution from our point of view.
- 7. We will also include the details of the The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS) so, if our final
letter and findings are unsatisfactory, a complaint to the TPOS can be filed.
We will, of course, observe the data protection regulations and as per the data protection act, and any
information received will be handled with care and confidentiality.
Our contact details for the complaints procedure are:
Find My Home Limited
10 Nugent Terrace
St Johns Wood
London NW8 9QB